Everyone knows that the blades of mini cutter
are generally not made of stainless steel, so they are prone to rust after a long time without maintenance. The rust may affect the use, so you need to change the blade.
1. First, turn the mini cutter
over, hold the back cover with your thumb, and then twist it left and right. You can remove the cover by twisting it several times;
2. Then move the slider, pull it back, and pull out both the slider and the blade;
3. The slider and the blade can be separated. Remove the old blade, pass the hole of the new blade through the dot on the slider, and press it up;
4. The tip of the knife slides up even the slider from the tail;
5. Then put on the small lid and it's just fine.