The polypropylene in the plastic clip is non-toxic, odorless, low-density, strength, rigidity, hardness and heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, and can be used at about 100°C. Although it has many excellent characteristics, there are still many places that need to be paid attention to when using it.
1. Plastic clips have poor cold resistance and low low-temperature impact strength, so plastic clips with polypropylene materials cannot be placed in a low-temperature environment;
2. Plastic clips are susceptible to aging due to light, heat and oxygen during use.
3. Polypropylene plastic clips have poor colorability.
4. The plastic clip made of polypropylene is easy to burn.
5. Polypropylene plastic clips have poor toughness, high static electricity, poor dyeability, printability and adhesion.